Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My baby girl is crawling...

My baby girl is crawling. Two days ago she was just kind of shuffling around, then yesterday she was going faster, and today it's official; she's pulling herself around. This, of course, means that nothing is safe and it is time to finally fully baby proof the house...or buy a playpen.

She has also discovered how to 'dip' things she is eating. Broccoli dipped in yogurt is a favourite so far. I must try other things.

And *sigh* it's my last day at home being a full time mum. I have been into work very briefly over the last two days, just to sort out some stuff, drop off some stuff, throw out some stuff... and I am feeling slightly better about going back to work.

On the other hand, I had a 'dry run' this morning to try to get myself and Ava ready for work and daycare before 8am...I got up at 6.30 and we left the house at 9.30. It wasn't the smoothest morning, but it was by no means hectic and we were an hour and a half over. OH GOD! What have I gotten myself in for?

No comments:

Post a Comment